If you suffered a Critical Illness, and were unable to work, how would you cope financially?
Critical Illness Cover can provide you with:
- A cash lump sum so that you can survive financially, if you are diagnose with a defined critical illness and were unable to work
- A prompt service and compassionate support from a dedicated team, if you need to claim
- Financial peace of mind to enable you to focus on getting better and reducing your worry about money.
You might think that it could never happen to you but, unfortunately, it could.
These statistics prove that serious illness is not uncommon:
- On average, every 40 seconds, someone in the United States has a stroke
- An estimated 82.6 million (1 in 3) American adults have 1 or more types of Cardiovascular Disease
For both men and women, cancer was the most common critical illness claim in 2011.
More than 1 in 3 people develop cancer, during their lifetime
For stage 1 breast cancers more than 90% of women lived for more than 5 years and more than 85% of women lived for more than 10 years
As you can see, statistically, there is evidence to confirm that more people are surviving, and living with cancer nowdays
Suffering a critical illness, would most likely cause you to take a long time off work to recover.
With Critical Ilness Cover, you could have peace of mind that:
- Your finances remain intact
- You lifestyle is maintained
- Your recovery will not be hindered by financial stress.
The table shows some of the actual claims that have been paid, which proves you could be diagnosed with a critical illness, at a young age.